All refund requests must be made in writing and are subject to approval by the Director of Recreation in accordance with Township Ordinances. Approved refunds will be issued via purchase order in 6-8 weeks or via a credit on the participant's Community Pass account. All refunds via purchase order have a $10.00 processing fee, with the exception of any program canceled by the Middletown Township Department of Creation. All requests will be honored in the following manner:
- Refund/Cancellations received 14 days prior to program/activity start date to receive a full refund, less processing fee.
- Cancellations/changes received 7-13 days prior to program/activity start date are eligible for a 50% refund, less processing fee.
- Cancellations/changes made less than seven (7) days prior to program dates are not eligible for a refund.
- For all Summer Recreation programs, no refunds will be granted after May 15.
- A processing fee will be charged for all approved changes or refunds.
- Participants requesting a refund must present proof of payment.
Refund Request Form - please complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call 732-615-2260 with any questions.