Public Can Participate Remotely Through WebEx Event Center
For Immediate Release
August 14, 2020
MIDDLETOWN, NJ — The Middletown Township Committee today announced that the Regular Meeting on Monday, August 17, 2020 at 7:00 PM will be made available live through WebEx Event Center.
Members of the public are requested to participate remotely by clicking this event link. Attendees will have the opportunity to log in 10 minutes before the meeting begins so that they have time to set up.
For those who are using a computer, tablet or mobile device, public comment may be submitted via the Q&A icon (which is a “?”). For those who dial in via telephone, the Township Clerk will notify the participants when they will have an opportunity to speak. Participants will hear a double beep when they are unmuted to speak and a single beep which indicates that the mute button has been turned back on.
To call in to the meeting, dial 1-408-418-9388. Enter the event access code 129 799 5765 followed by #.
Prior to the virtual Township Committee Meeting, the event link will be published on the Township’s Facebook page. If residents are not able to view the meeting live, the recording will be aired on the Township’s TV channel (Verizon FiOS Channel 26/Comcast Cable Channel 20) and YouTube channel.
Click HERE to view the meeting agenda.
The August 17th meeting agenda provides an opportunity for public comment for the following ordinances where members of the public may comment on the ordinance only:
- 2020-3290 Bond Ordinance Providing An Appropriation Of $3,671,500 For Various Capital Improvements By And For The Township Of Middletown In The County Of Monmouth, New Jersey And Authorizing The Issuance Of $3,201,975 In Bonds Or Notes Of The Township For Financing Part Of The Appropriation.
- 2020-3291 Ordinance Amending Speed Limit For Main Street (Port Monmouth)
- 2020-3292 Ordinance Amending Section 84-10 Of The Code Of The Township Of Middletown Governing Special Duty Assignments For Police Officers
- 2020-3293 Ordinance Amending Middletown Department Of Recreation Preschool Program Fees
- 2020-3294 2020 Salary Ordinance
- 2020-3295 Ordinance Amending Fees in the Code of the Township of Middletown for the Inspections Department
Upon completion of the business of the meeting, there will be a Public Comments portion where members of the public will be able to make comments for up to 5 minutes. Directions will be provided in real-time by the Clerk.
Please CLICK HERE for detailed instructions on how to join a WebEx event through your mobile device or desktop/tablet.
Any questions regarding this meeting can be directed to the Township Clerk’s Office at 732-615-2015.