Accessing Middletown Township Remotely
For those who need to conduct Township business, there are a number of ways to remotely utilize public services:
- Agendas & Minutes: Access agendas & minutes from Township Committee, Planning and Zoning Board meetings.
- Building Department: Access various Forms & Applications and the Property Tax Map.
- Fire Prevention: To Register a Business (if occupying commercial space only);
- Parks & Recreation Registration: Register and pay for Parks and Recreation programs and events online through Community Pass.
- Parking Permits: Parking Permits Applications: New permits must be purchased through the Township Clerk’s Office.
- Pet Licenses: Citizens can submit online applications for pet licenses through our Citizen Portal.
- Public Works & Engineering: Access Property Information, Find your zone with the Leaf/Brush Zone Map, Answer recycling questions and look up collection dates with the Recycle Coach app, Look up Township Land Use Ordinances
and Access Utility Contact Info
- Registrar’s Office: Residents may call to make an appointment at 732-615-2094 (no walk-ins at this time). The following forms are also available online: Application for Marriage, Remarraige, Civil Union, Reaffirmation of Civil Union License and Application for Non-Genealogical Certification or Certified Copy of a Vital Record
- Property Tax Payments: Citizens may pay their property taxes online, in the comfort of their home, by using a check, debit or credit card. There is no waiting in line at the counter when you utilize our online tax payment system. There are some restrictions that may apply. You will be redirected to a 3rd-party site where you will complete the payment process. For credit and debit cards, you will be required to pay the 3rd-party an additional processing charge that will be calculated and displayed.
- Traffic Summons Payments: Payments arrangements made at the conclusion of an appearance in court may also be paid online at the NJDIRECT website. This site offers the user a direct link to the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission (MVC) which will enable the user to pay MVC fees and surcharges directly, and allows them to also re-establish driving privileges that may have been suspended. Additionally, NJMCDIRECT offers the user the capability to run a state-wide check by license plate number to see if they have any outstanding summonses in any Municipal Court in the State of New Jersey.