- Middletown Day
Saturday, September 23, 2023
11:00am - 4:00pm
Croydon Hall, 900 Leonardville Road, Leonardo
Middletown Day returns to the Great Lawn at Croydon Hall this year on Saturday, September 23rd. Together we come together as a community to celebrate all that makes Middletown so exceptional. The 2023 festival will feature the Business and Community Showcase as well as many familiar favorites including a food court, first responder demonstrations, live entertainment, family activities and more! Event is rain or shine.
Again this year, the Township is offering a sponsorship opportunity for its very successful Mayor’s Challenge 5K Race and 1-mile Fun Run to be held on Sunday, October 15th at Poricy Park. This event will raise money to benefit local 501c3 organization, RallyCap Sports.
Stay tuned for 2023 Entertainment Schedule, Important Info & Event Map.
A variety of Sponsorship Opportunities are available to participate in this highly attended fall festival. Over 12,000 attendees anticipated, get your name in front of Middletown residents! Sponsors have an added bonus of being a sponsor of both Middletown Day and our Mayor's 5K happening in October.
Sponsor Registration NOW OPEN! Complete the registration form below and mail it to Middletown Day, 1 Kings Highway, Middletown NJ 07748
Sponsorship Opportunities Flyer
Supplemental Rules and Regulations
Vendor Registration is now open, please complete a Registration form below and mail it to Middletown Day, 1 Kings Highway, Middletown NJ 07748. We will be looking for the following type of exhibitors and vendors for Middletown Day:
Business & Community Showcase Exhibitors
- Business Exhibitor: any exhibitor engaged in promoting and marketing local business.
- Non-Profit Exhibitor: any exhibitor providing a public service and supported by donations, membership dues, or fundraising activities and who exhibits for the purpose of attempting to raise funds.
- Artist/Craftsperson: any exhibitor displaying or selling hand-made original works created by the artisan.
- Market Place Vendor: any exhibitor engaged in selling or attempting to sell merchandise, this includes authors advertising their published books.
- Food Vendor: any individual group, organization, or business engaged in the sale or offering of food or beverage.
- John & Debbie O's - fried oreos, cotton candy, funnel cake, lemonade
- Goldy's Ice Cream - ice cream, Italian Ice
- CTX Jorge's - hot dogs, hamburgers, sausage & peppers, shish-ka-bob, fries, shaved ice, lemonade, sodas, water, Gatorade
- Highway 2 Ohana - chicken fingers & fries, lobster rolls, shrimp tacos
- Sweetpepper Empanadas - empanadas, arepas, quesadillas, churros
- Buzzetta's Festival Foods - chicken fingers, gyros, hot dogs, hamburgers, sausage & peppers, specialty fries, steaks, corn dogs, grilled pierogis, mozzarella sticks, funnel cake, lemonade, sodas
- That's How I Knot - Macramé jewelry, wire necklaces, rings, anklets and bracelets
- Heartfelt Creations by Lisa - jewelry, home décor, holiday décor
- Magical Crystal Creations - suncatchers, jewelry, necklace, bracelets
- Nailed It - Color Street Nails
- The Broken Shell - beach themed home decor & woodwork, holiday items too
- Stained Glass Dreamcatcher - handcrafted stained glass
- Blue Star Shoppe - handmade greeting cards
- Suzanne Hennessy - homemade wreaths, centerpieces and decor
- King Claude Books - picture books for children
- CityGal Creative - seasonal greeting cards, stationary, painted art, pet related accessories and pet related greeting cards
- Crafty Babe USA - tumblers, wine glasses, keepsake boxes, keychains
- Sunshine Living - handwoven placemats and chargers made of natural fibers
- Wreaths by Stacie - wreaths, ornaments, lanterns, decorative bird cages, bird seed gifts, home/holiday decor
- Puppets 'N' Strings & Things LLC - puppets, marionettes, plush novelties, and sand art
- Aria's Closet Inc - healing stone jewlery
With an event this size, Middletown Day cannot run without the generous help of volunteers! Please consider pitching in for a portion of the day or spend the whole day with us! What better way to get Community Service, National Honor Society, or Religious Hours. If you don’t need the hours for anything in particular, then be proud to help serve your community to put on such a wonderful event.
Please sign up using this Sign Up Genius Link: Link coming soon!
All volunteers must have a 2023 application on file to volunteer. You may scan and email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may drop to Poricy Park Nature Center (345, Oak Hill Rd).
There will be a volunteer meeting Tuesday, September 19 @ 6:00pm at the Croydon Hall Gym (900 Leonardville Rd, Leonardo). We will be discussing the day and handing out t-shirts. Please bring any paperwork with you at this time. Meeting will take approximately 45 minutes and you will be awarded volunteer time for this.
Thank you for considering helping us out!