Saturday, September 18, 2021
11:00am - 5:00pm
Croydon Hall, 900 Leonardville Road, Leonardo
Again this year, the Township is offering a sponsorship opportunity for its very successful Mayor’s Challenge 5K Race and 1-mile Fun Run to be held on Saturday, October 23rd at Poricy Park. This event will raise money to benefit the 501c3 organization, Infinite Love for Kids Fighting Cancer.
Event is rain or shine.
A variety of Sponsorship Opportunities are available to participate in this highly attended fall festival. Similar to 2019, Sponsors have an added bonus of being a sponsor of both Middletown Day and our Mayor's 5K benefiting Infinite Love for Kids Fighting Cancer.
Sponsorship Opportunities Flyer
Supplemental Rules and Regulations
We are currently looking for the following type of exhibitors and vendors for Middletown Day:
Business & Community Showcase Exhibitors
- Business Exhibitor: any exhibitor engaged in promoting and marketing local business.
- Non-Profit Exhibitor: any exhibitor providing a public service and supported by donations, membership dues, or fundraising activities and who exhibits for the purpose of attempting to raise funds.
- Artist/Craftsperson: any exhibitor displaying or selling hand-made original works created by the artisan.
- Market Place Vendor: any exhibitor engaged in selling or attempting to sell merchandise, this includes authors advertising their published books.
- Food Vendor: any individual group, organization, or business engaged in the sale or offering of food or beverage.
- Kreuter Studios, LLC
- Cutco Cutlery
- Re/Max Real Estate LTD
- Carol Elaine Dance Studio
- Let's Be Frank Health & Life Coaching
- United Martial Artist Academy
- Bela Moda Fashions
- Mary Kay Cosmetics @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Shahin Creations
- Silver 'N' Such
- Susie Wurst
- That's How I knot
- J.T. Woodworks @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- CTX Jorge Ice Express LLC
- Goldy's Ice Cream
- John & Debbie O's Concessions
- Sweetpepper Empanada Express
- Tom's Sausage @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Bayside Manor Assisted Living and Special Care
- Community Outreach Group Inc
- Cub Scout Pack # 122
- Middletown for Clean Energy
- Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore
- Crossroads/Municipal Alliance
- Middletown Fire Explorers Post 911 - Wreaths Across America
- Middletown Helps Its Own
- League of Women Voters Greater Red Bank Area
- Cub Scout Pack # 242
- Monmouth County Office on Aging, Disabilities and Veterans Services
- Middletown Lions Club
- Middletown Recreation
- Middletown Green Team
- New Jersey Blind Citizens Association
- Middletown Veterans Affairs Committee @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Our fall festival boasts activities for all ages including a business and community showcase, craft fair, live local music, children's activities, fire department demonstrations, hayrides, food court and more.
With an event this size, Middletown Day cannot run without the generous help of volunteers! Please consider pitching in for a portion of the day or spend the whole day with us! What better way to get Community Service, National Honor Society, or Religious Hours. If you don’t need the hours for anything in particular, then be proud to help serve your community to put on such a wonderful event.
Please sign up using this Sign Up Genius Link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080B4DA8A922A0FE3-middletown12
All volunteers must have a current application on file. You may scan and email to us at email@example.com or you may drop to Poricy Park Nature Center (345, Oak Hill Rd). You cannot volunteer without a current application on file.
There will be a volunteer meeting Thursday, September 16 @ 3:00pm at the SENIOR CENTER (located at Croydon Hall). We will be discussing the day and handing out t-shirts. Please bring any paperwork with you at this time.
Thank you for considering helping us out!