Veterans Affairs Committee
The Veteran’s Affairs Committee, established in 2011, is responsible for reporting the concerns of veterans to the governing body, providing information on local state and federal veteran’s programs and making recommendations on how to best meet the needs of veterans.
The board consists of 5 members. At least three of the members will always be veterans of the armed forces. Meetings are held the first Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m. at Town Hall, 1 Kings Highway. Call 732-615-2015 for more information.
- Veterans Resource Guide (Monmouth County)
- Resume Writing Tool for Veterans
- Federal Veterans Affairs Department - Benefit Fact Sheets
- State Department of Military and Veterans Affairs
- Monmouth County Veterans Affairs Office
- Jobs for Vets
|Seat I||James D'Elia||2013|
|Seat II||Thomas Garretson||2013|
|Seat III||Dennis Beauregard||2013|
|Seat IV||James Guerrieri||2015|
|Seat V||William Bouw||