Hurricane Sandy Recovery Information
- Sandy Recovery Mobile Cabinet 12/2 Keansburg
- Are Your Registered with FEMA?
- Assistance Day in Nov 13 - Open to All Monmouth County Residents
- Sandy Recover Mobile Cabinet Sea Bright 11/4
- Sandy Recovery Mobile Cabinet Wed - Little Silver
- HOMEOWNERS: reNew Jersey Stronger Housing Grants. For assistance with the application call 1855-SANDYHM
- BUSINESSES: Stronger NJ Business Grants
- FEMA Flood Insurance and Mitigation Helpline 1-877-287-980
- Catholic Charities 1-800-652-2080 You must ask for for Case Management Intake when you call.
- Middletown Disaster Relief Fund
- New Jersey Relief Fund
- Middletown Volunteer Corps - The Middletown Volunteer Corps was established in the wake of Hurricane Sandy to assist the community during its recovery from Superstorm Sandy. They can be reached by phone at 732-706-4170 (Please leave a message) or e:mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
FEMA Disaster Assistance
The deadline to register for assistance was May 1, 2013.
Go to www.disasterassistance.gov or call 1-800-621-3362.
SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The deadlne for SBA loans was May 1, 2013
- Customer Service Center: 800-877-8339, TTY 800-877-8339
- Disaster Assistance Website: SBA.gov/DisasterAssistance
- Secure Online Disaster Loan Application: disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/
FEMA MAPS, BUILDING RESOURCES, Flood Insurance
- Recovery Updates from FEMA
- New Jersey Hurricane Sandy Information Center
- Monmouth County Long Term Recovery Group
- The Croydon Hall Relief Center is CLOSED. The Volunteer Corps has teamed up with Project Paul to ensure storm victims can continue to get direct assistance. Call 732-787-4887 for more information.
- Commissioner O'Dowd Mold PSA [MP3 433kb]
- Commissioner O'Dowd Worker Safety Mold PSA [MP3 420kb]
- SAVEGREEN Project - Resource for those who need replace their HVAC systems due to the storm or just because of age and efficiency. Rebates up to $15,000 with 0% APR financing up to $10,000.
- Don't Get Scammed - Sandy Fraud Task Force
- Waves of Action - For the Shore.org
- NJ Sandy Transparency - State Comptroller
- Help and Healing Resources
- NJOEM Recovery Information
- Clean Energy Program Appliance Rebates
- Monmouth County Hurricane Updates
- Utility Contacts
- New Jersey Disaster Case Management: 877-510-6762 or email at: dcmNewJersey@CatholicCharitiesUSA.org
- Clean-up Resources and Local Recovery Efforts: 211 or online at NJ211.org
- NJ Helps: NJhelps.org
- American Red Cross: 800-733-2767 or online at RedCross.org
- New Jersey Hope and Healing: 877-294-HELP (4357), TTY 877-294-4356
- National Disaster Stress Helpline: 800-985-5990 or text “TalkWithUs” to 66746
- Disaster Legal Assistance: 888-541-1900