Planning and Community Development
3 Penelope Lane, Middletown, NJ 07748-2594
Phone 732-615-2098 | Fax: 732-615-2103
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Mission: Review new development applications; provide a long range plan for Middletown; administer the Township’s Affordable Housing Program; and to administer the Community Development Block Grant Program (CDBG) Home Rehabilitation Program.
Maps and publications available for review during office hours are:
- U.S. Geological Survey
- Township Zoning Map (copies may be purchased)
- Planning and Development Regulations (copies may be purchased)
- Municipal Land Use Law, Chapter 291
- Zoning Board of Adjustment Annual Reports
- Zone Change Requests
- Ordinance amendments to the Planning and Development
- Regulations along with draft zoning amendments (copies may be purchased)
- Demographic information; however, the Monmouth County Planning Board is the primary source for current demographic levels and projections.
Planning Department Notices
Planning Department News
Planning Department Calendar
Forms & Resources
Home Rehab Application
Development Permit Application
Solar Power Feasibility Study
Port of Belford Study pages 50-58
Port of Belford Study pages 41-49