For Immediate Release – September 29, 2017
MIDDLETOWN NJ – Middletown Township announced today that its Social Services Department will be collecting food and cleaning supplies from October 2nd through October 28th for the Township’s Household Pantry. Donations will be collected throughout the month and added to the pantry on Saturday, October 28th in recognition of Make a Difference Day, a national day of community service.
Non-perishable food, cleaning supplies, personal hygiene items, and paper products are needed to restock the shelves. The Household Pantry, which is managed by the Social Services Department, provides emergency food and household supplies to residents in need.
Donations can be dropped off at the following locations:
- Amboy Bank, Romeos Plaza, Rt. 36, Port Monmouth
- Colonial Bank, Shoprite Plaza, 1405 Route 35
- Middletown Arts Center, 36 Church St
- Middletown Library, 55 New Monmouth Rd
- Middletown Public Works, 52 Kanes Lane
- Middletown Social Services, 180 Main Street, Port Monmouth
- Middletown Recreation at Poricy Park, 345 Oak Hill Rd
- Middletown Town Hall Complex, 1 Kings Highway (Administration & Johnson Gill Annex)
- Tonya Keller Community Center, 50 Bray Ave
- Two River Bank, Walgreens Shopping Plaza, 375 Route 36, Port Monmouth
- Middletown Family Pharmacy, Main Street, Belford
- Port Monmouth VFW, Hwy 36, Port Monmouth
- Elements Beauty Bar, 438 Hwy 36, Port Monmouth
- Red Light Coffee, 642 E. Newman Springs Road, Lincroft
Please call Social Services at 732-615-2085 for more information.