Middletown Food Pantry
The Middletown Food Pantry, which is managed by the Social Services Department and Middletown Helps Its Own, provides emergency food and household supplies to Middletown residents in need. Call 732-615-2085 for more information.
Donations are accepted year round to stock our busy pantry.
Non-perishable foods are needed to stock Middletown Pantry. Items include canned goods such as beans, fruit, prepared meals, tuna and vegetables, sauces, peanut butter and jelly, pasta, and rice.
Cleaning supplies, personal hygiene items and paper products are always in demand.
"Extra" Holiday Turkeys and Hams
The Social Services Division provides food baskets to Middletown families in need every holiday season. We will gladly accept any “extra” free turkeys or hams you might receive during the many supermarket promotions for local families. Donations can be brought directly to the Middletown Food Pantry, 180 Main Street, Port Monmouth during business hours.
Food gift cards are welcome. Call Social Services at 732-615-2085 for more information.
Donations are always accepted at Middletown Social Services, 185 Main Street, Port Monmouth.
During seasonal food drives, non-perishable donations are also accepted at the following locations:
- Amboy Bank, Foodtown Plaza, Rt. 36, Port Monmouth
- Crossroads, 730 Newman Springs Road, Lincroft
- Dance Factory USA, 768 Route 35
- Investors Savings, Shoprite Plaza, Rt. 35
- Edward Jones Financial, 1141 Rt. 35
- K9 Resorts, 889 Rt. 35
- Middletown Arts Center, 36 Church St
- Middletown Library, 55 New Monmouth Rd
- Middletown Public Works, 52 Kanes Lane
- Middletown Senior Center, Croydon Hall, 900 Leonardville Rd
- Middletown Recreation at Poricy Park, 345 Oak Hill Rd
- Middletown Town Hall, 1 Kings Highway – Mayor's Office & Johnson Gill Annex
- Power Yoga, 667 Rt. 35
- Tonya Keller Community Center, 50 Bray Ave
- Two River Bank, 1250 Rt.35
- We Care Adult Care, 552 Rt. 35